Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm at that stage with this thing where i'm working alot, but nothing much seems to be changing. Getting lots done, but alot of it is just little chores that aren't apparent. Made some pants and underpants. I wanted them pretty tight, but I was having issues with the knee bend- there had to be alot of extra fabric to allow them to flex. So I figured out a way to do it; elastic clothing hem material. When the leg is straightened, the elastic pulls em back up, nice and tight.

It's nice to have an idea, and have it work the first time.

The costume stuff has turned out to be pretty fun. I was a bit worried, as i'm not much of a seamstress, or seamer, or whatever. But things are going pretty gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page