Sunday, March 15, 2009
Almost done. The sleeves were a real pain; i've got quite the pile of half-done failed versions. They still aren't as good as my initial accidental mockup (I used a failed poofy pant leg). Oh well. They'll have to remain a golden dream of poofy sleeves that never were.
Been going on a bit of a tangent with the costume. I like it better than my initial design, though. That's the neat thing about doing pretty much everything - you can go off and go wherever your fancy takes you. If I had people working under me, they'd have to follow set plans/designs, regardless of their capacity to improvise. Or maybe not.
I still suck at sewing. It's been pretty much all glue.