Sunday, November 16, 2008

Something fills a little off with my clay head. When I stick it on top the armature, it just don't feel quite right. Might be a little small. I did a quick photoshop, and it seemed to be right, scale-wise. I'm going to do a more particular photoshop test (pasting a picture of the armature and the head over a human silhouette) with exact proportions. I really hope I didn't fuck it up to the extent that I have to make a new head. If it is a little screwed, i'm hoping I can fix it with facial hair and the hat; I could imply a larger forehead with the hat.

Otherwise, today is going to be making little liquid latex samples for tests. And hopefully casting the clay head with alginate, and starting the buildup for the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page