Friday, November 07, 2008


How the ass am I gonna make my head? What i'd like to do is take a negative cast of my Cornelisz bust, then pour an alginate-like material in it, with an inner head mechanism inside. Foam latex would be the way to do this, but I don't know anything about it or where to get it. Will have to do some research. It even occured to me to use alginate, but it's probably too fragile for that.

I've been experiementing with liquid latex (multiple coats brushed on, air dry) but it's taking forever just to find out if it's gonna work or not. And it seems pretty breakable. Maybe itll get stronger when it's thick.
I photoshopped on beard, and made the colour a bit skin-tone-ish. It's fun to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page