Sunday, July 13, 2008

I put the curtain in (temporarily) to see how it looks. Makes sense from a compositional point of view.

I'm getting to the point where i'm taking too much time, being too timid with the props. Like i'm poking a corpse with a stick. Just got to cram the shit in there, before I get sick of the thing. Which i'm pretty close to being.

I'm also getting tired of looking at shitty snapshots; they form the basis for how I view the thing, even though I know it looks a lot better with real photography.

I'm happy with this angle, but there sure are some other key angles that look like a bag of ass. My goal in the next few days is to more or less finish this thing, and to summon enough will power to have at those angles that are sucking so thoroughly.

It's hard though, as i'm at the notorious 'the magic is gone, and I know more or less what the finished product will be' stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page