Thursday, March 03, 2011

Spent all day making three backgrounds for scene 14. That's all it needs. Pretty short scene; Corndog is painting away, then Anna-Maria shows up with her dress all torn up. Corndog' all like, 'what the hell'.

These are the most complicated backgrounds i've done so far. I'mma explain everything I did for these ones for fun. I could have done something simpler, but I felt like it. Doing fun stuff is good for morale.

There were many different exposures for each background.

Firstly; the scene shot with candlelight, including tiny candles I made and lit. Then I blow out the tiny candles, and shoot it again with the light from the unseen candles. So that I can photoshop out the flames. The above pic is the main exposure, with the tiny candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page