Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Boy, this prject i'm working on sure is goddamn huge. Sometimes when I come home I look at the thing and go 'what the hell is this thing, where did it come from'.

Its too bad I didn't have a group of people helping me with this thing - its so much goddamn work, and I have a finite amount of youth to do such projects. However, working with groups never seems to work well, unless they're paid, and paid fully. Otherwise, people just have 'off' periods, like I do.

It's been a month since I started working on the 'Interior Cornelisz's Studio' set. Thought it was coming along quickly, but that feels a little slow. I'd really like to have the thing pretty much done in a year.

Gonna have to pick up the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page