Sunday, October 22, 2006

IT'S ALL OVER

Well, it seems to be settled. The behemoth project 'The Hell Painting' is going to be put on indefinate hiatus. It doesn't mean that all the work done on it will be thrown away - I really like many elements of the story.

The plan now is to start something new, and small. I was thinking of making it an excersise in speed - let's see how fast a short stop-motion animation peice can be produced. That doesn't mean that I intend to make it shoddy, however. I just plan to move forward quickly with minimal dicking around. It will also be fun to document a project in its entirety, from conception to finish.

I'm currently working my way through a mass of short stories, mostly in the fairy/folk tale vein. I'll post a few of the contenders that i've found so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page