Tuesday, May 16, 2006

THE BUS TRIP

Our favorite thing about our project, besides the crushing poverty, is taking the bus to the studio. I take three buses; one from Fraser and Broadway to Granville and Broadway. From there, I take an express bus to Richmond City Centre. I then wait for a very long time for the elusive and semi-mythical 402 to Steveston. The total travelling time is usually an hour and a half, and costs 3 dollars and twenty-five cents. On the way, we get to socialize with lowlifes, and the mentally ill. One such loony, on a recent return trip, followed myself, Dave, and Mike a ways along Broadway, calling us 'jackasses' and threatening to kill us. She did this because she was crazy, and she wouldn't be crazy if she didn't do crazy things, I guess, so she had to do it, which is only reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page