Wednesday, January 31, 2007


THESE TWO ARE TOAST

I'm tossing these two composites in the garbage.

When I originally decided to make this an After Effects n' Photoshop layers-based project, I assumed that my storyboard was out the window - i.e. it had a lot of 1st person shots with perspective issues that would be hard to sell with After Effects (hard for me, anyways). Recently, i've been busy messing around with AE, and I think my initial ideas are now doable. Since I needed to change the composite in the top picture anyways, I figured i'd reevaluate how they turned out. I decided to make them more how I originally evisioned.

I've found I really can't use many of the trees from these two in other composites - I really dig the cedars, not this type. However, i've gotten my money's worth out of the blackberry bushes, etc. already, so i'm not too sad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page