Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What's this? What am I doing now? Well, for a little while now, i've been toying with the idea of taking the current project and turning it into a 2D After Effects layers + pixelation type film. There are many good reasons for doing it this way, not the least of which is that I can do everything myself, which would be a decided advantage as has recently become apparent. To this end, i've been messing around with .jpeg frame compilers, photoshop, pixelation, etc. The above study is from two quick sketches which were photographed and photoshopped. Seems quite a speedy way to create images.

This would mean tossing out my existing set-design work, but who cares. I'm excited by the idea of not having to rely on anyone but myself to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
Locations of visitors to this page